At Zurichberg, our mission is to democratize the world of high-end watch investing, making it possible for everyone to access the world's most exclusive timepieces.
To support this mission, we are looking for a Stellar
Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
Co-create the globally leading platform for watch investing, covering the second
biggest asset class in alternative investments.
Enable a seamless journey from fractional investment to watch ownership
We celebrate diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
We offer a compensation package with a significant amount of founder shares, a sustainable salary, and delightful fringe benefits.
Work in the way that suits you best (Mix of onsite in Zurich & remote possible).
The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) is responsible for the overall management and leadership of our clients technological journey. This includes overseeing the development and implementation of new technologies, managing the company's IT infrastructure, and providing strategic guidance to the business.
Develop and implement Zurichberg's technology strategy, ensuring that it aligns
with the company's business goals and objectives
Develop and manage the company's IT infrastructure, including servers, networks,
and security, ensuring that it is reliable, scalable, and secure
Steer the development and implementation of our Investment app using
best-of-breed technologies, including Smart Contracts for seamless operations,
machine learning algorithms for best-in-class financial information, and the latest
Frontend stack to power a superior user experience
Provide technical leadership to the company's employees, ensuring that they are
up-to-date on the latest technologies and best practices
Manage the company's IT budget, ensuring that it is allocated effectively and efficiently
Identify and implement opportunities to improve efficiency and productivity, ensuring that Zurichberg's technology infrastructure is always operating at peak performance
What needs to get done?
- Master's degree in computer science (preferred), engineering, or a related field
- Proven experience in developing and implementing Apps
- Passion for technology and innovation, with a desire to push the boundaries of what is possible
- 5+ years of experience in the technology industry, with a track record of leading and managing technology projects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively
collaborate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to think creatively and
- Ability to think strategically and make sound decisions, ensuring that Zurichberg's technology investments are aligned with the company's long-term goals